Executive Assistant - Thriving Tauranga
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support | Executive Assistant | Tauranga | Permanent / Full Time | 10/05/2019
New Zealand,s largest non bank lender, join the winning team and support the CEO & Financial Controller. Champion continuous improvement.
- Join NZ's Largest non bank lender
- Add value, innovate and deliver
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
Our client is the manager of a market leading Managed Investment Scheme fund based in modern purpose-built premises in the bustling lifestyle centre of Tauranga. They take pride on being leaders in their field and have built their reputation through consistent performance and the delivering highly competitive outcomes to their investors, borrowers and the wider community. They are New Zealand's largest Mortgage Trust with funds in excess of $800 million held on behalf of over 3900 investors. These funds are pooled and invested in a portfolio of loans secured by first mortgages over land and buildings in New Zealand and bank deposits. Due to continued growth and changing complexity of the business, they are now seeking to appoint a high performing Executive Assistant to compliment the performance of the executive team.
About the position:
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide high level confidential executive support and assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and Financial Controller. You will work closely with the Chief Executive to ensure a consistently high standard of communications and business information is delivered to the business, investors, and industry stakeholders. The office and work flow of the Chief Executive will be managed in a proactive and professional manner, ensuring confidence and discretion at all times.
Key responsibilities will include, liaising with key stakeholders, board secretarial support, coordinating all reporting and correspondence, preparation of presentations and marketing material, diary and travel management plus a full spectrum of IT support and business systems improvement.
Desired Skills Attributes & Experience:
- A well-documented track record of successful performance in a former Secretarial, Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant roles
- A high standard of personal presentation with the confidence to perform effectively within the Executive team
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and changing work environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Developed organisation skills with the ability to multitask & prioritise competing demands
- Respond positively under pressure and work to deadlines
- IT savvy - provide systems training & support to the CEO and the management team
- An affinity for compiling reports, analysing financial data and constructing presentations and marketing material
- Conduct market research and prepare statistical reports
- A team player with the high levels of initiative and the ability work independently
- Developed Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint capability
- Have a high standard of accuracy, presentation and attention to detail
- To champion and lead continuous best business improvement throughout the business